Tuesday, May 15, 2007

reflections

1. i was on a 1-day course today, and for the first time since i started work, i saw weekday daylight. Twice! it was absolutely wonderful and refreshing.
walking home, i was wondering why this old man was jogging on a pavement next to mine. then i realised with a start that he was jogging on a mini-track! there is a red rubber track on the slope next to the pavement i was on. i couldn't believe my eyes, coz i have walked the same way for at least 40 times (since i started work) and i never knew of the existence of this rubber track. I thought it was just grass on the slope.........

2. i always give pple the benefit of the doubt when it comes to trust, until they give me reasons to withdraw it. i'll have to remember to make a permanent withdrawal and not just a suspension.
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home