Tuesday, April 26, 2005

i dreamt

that i was struck by lightning. i was in an open space near my old house in kallang, and was aware that a storm was coming. i was desperately looking for shelter, but the nearest building was like 500m away. then i got zapped. it wasn't as bad as i expected; i just felt a warm sensation sweeping from my head to my feet. phew! i had lived through a lightning strike! then suddenly someone next to me shouted, "Look at your hand!"

I looked at the inner side of my left hand, and discovered some kind of scar. there was a word imprinted, and after trying hard to read it (i wasn't wearing specs), i made out the word: SINgaPORE.

so duh-uh....
anyway after surviving the lightning, i decided to celebrate. how abt a buffet? a....PIZZA buffet?? YUMMY!! i was very happy and i think i was staring at a few juicy steaming hot pizzas........

*woke up*. maybe i'll go for a pizza buffet today! then i realised that pizza hut no longer has buffets.......so upsetting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home