Saturday, December 03, 2005

wat a week

actually nothing much happened, except that i did OT for the first time, and till late night. tue 9:30pm, thur 11:30pm. tue night was an attempt to clear some work that has been hanging around for a long long time. managed to clear some of it, but still unfinished.

thur afternoon was a mad rush to get a new assignment done and present it at a meeting. my boss and a co-worker from another department kept asking me if i knew wat was going on. seriously, i didn't. after the meeting, they signed on my document (it's a procedure to show that they acknowledge my doc and approve it). later, i went to look thru the doc and check and double check a lot of stuff. i realised that there were several things i had missed out. [oh no, i'm finding difficulty in forming proper sentences!]

by then it was quite late in the night, but i just had to get the stuff settled before going home, otherwise i'll screw up the entire process of repairing the engine. that's something i really fear. the only pple around were 2 new engrs who entered the company the same time as me. went round and round the company database and manuals to check things, and by the time i got the document amended, it was 1130pm liao. =(

fri morning was spent printing new copies of that document and other docs, explaining to my boss what changes i made and why, and getting everyone to re-sign the docs. ughhhh

tired.

on hindsight, i almost made a huge error. when my boss asked me if i understood wat's going on, i said not really. lucky i didn't say that i did, becuz that's a really obvious lie. from a prior experience with him, i discovered that he could lose his temper with pple who don't know things, but claim that they do.

sigh sigh...
why do i always bother abt how pple view me and my work performance?

time to go practise taking close up photos and to read up on engines and materials.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home