Sunday, October 15, 2006

technical announcement

i have not figured out the problem with my tagboard (or rather, i am way too lazy to investigate). so i have just cut out the script for the time being and my blog shall be tagboardless. anyone is welcome to just leave a msg in the latest entry as an alternative. in accordance with local practice, the problem shall stay quietly unresolved until someone comes along and makes a fuss out of it.

i have crossed the 1/3 point of my overseas stint, and suddenly with the italy trip in nov, time seems to be accelerating! its less than a mth to my trip and when i'm back from the trip, its Dec, which comes with a wk of hol after xmas! then we are in 2007 liao!
suddenly it seems like a 200mph wind has swooshed me right to 2007 jan!
i really need to be consciously learning at maximum level, and making the most out of the remaining 5 mths or so. (easier said than done!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home