Thursday, August 18, 2005

This is a Public Appeal

an unexpected crisis has occurred.
i have the letter of acceptance sitting on my desk, ready for submission by the Monday deadline. except that i cannot find a second guarantor.
i refuse to believe that my quest for this job can be thwarted by this.
please help if u can.

a guarantor for the 60k edb training and attachment program
-- gainfully employed, sg citizen/pr, 21-50 yrs old, not bankrupt, not edb employee.

have failed in a few approaches, and i felt like an insurance agent for a day.

i HAVE to find ONE MORE! (my sis is one already.)

edit: yay! yilin is my 2nd guarantor! muackz! =P

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, i understand ur plight. I went through the same thing when i was lookin for ppl to be my guarantor.

You nv ask me? I can help mah? since that time got ppl help me, now is my turn to help others

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry, forget to indicate myself in the comment post earlier

GH

Thursday, August 18, 2005 8:47:00 PM  
Blogger who? said...

haha..hi again! u not PR yet. =P

Thursday, August 18, 2005 9:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home