Monday, December 12, 2005

oh my god

u have no idea how relieved i am at having internet connection at home!!!
my laptop is still down, and i'm only able to use the net by setting up my super old pc and plugging in all those really old wires. i mean, i have to plug in the power cable, the cpu-monitor power cable, the mouse, keyboard and usb modem. this ancient comp has only 2 usb ports actually.....thank goodness i have bought a 1-to-4 usb hub at the beginning of this yr! otherwise can u imagine having to choose between a modem, mouse and keyboard??
now i have to think of how to salvage my poor laptop. warranty expired in apr this yr, but i can't just throw it away and buy a new one. still having power surge problems at the laptop usb ports and also some other assorted problems for which i still can't pinpoint root causes. (then again, there must be a reason why i'm not making computing my lifelong career!)

my life is still revolving (and spinning) around work and more work. i'm consciously trying to compare less with my fellow trainee (note: trying). keep telling myself not to get too comfy and settle into daily routines.... have to keep jerking myself out of the comfort zone, in order to learn more and not be satisfied with what i currently know. i think it's tough, esp when all my life i've been trying to achieve a comfy lifestyle! i guess i'll try to stick to this motto for as long as i can. see how lor. =|

meanwhile, let's celebrate the fact that i can actually blog from HOME!!!!!!
hahha.....it's really no use trying to blog fr work coz i'm always scared that someone will walk along the corridor behind me and see wat i'm doing. my rearview mirror doesn't help much when i'm totally focusing on the screen....

mai-ee-ya-heee!! mai-ee-ya-hooo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home