Sunday, May 21, 2006

do i blog?

someone asked me that question recently, and i evaded the question. i wasnt ready to let just abt anyone know that i have a blog and read it. i felt a bit guilty not truthfully answering the question, but i'll be hush hush abt it for the time being. (at least until i download all the old entries).

today was family day again, and i went to visit my paternal grandma, as per our fortnightly arrangement. this time it was slightly different, coz the relative i mentioned in my previous post was staying at my grandma's house. hence my sis (and ben and zephan) didn't go, just my parents and i.

during lunch, i sat right next to my relative (grandaunt, to be exact) and i found her quite normal, except that she was a bit slow and stoned. all the time, i was afraid that she would suddenly get agitated if we mentioned the wrong topics in our conversation over lunch. that didnt happen, fortunately.

after she finished her lunch, she brought out a small red plastic bag containing some items. then she asked my grandma, "do you have a plastic container? i want to wash my sea shells in it."

apparently she was holding a bag of sea shells she picked from the beach in the morning. i dunno how she got to the beach, and didnt dare to ask.

sigh...i hope she recovers soon. =|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home