Sunday, February 12, 2006

last day of cny

been talking to quite a few frens abt a certain matter, and i'm glad to announce that my resolve to do the right thing has been strengthened yet again. [note to self: DON'T WAVER!]

i was in a really good mood this week.
mon: yay, 2nd last day at that co.
tue: LAST day! WOOHOO!!
wed: it was great to be back in familiar surroundings, and to be able to eat proper lunches and breakfasts. [i won't take hot food for granted anymore]
thur: i still couldnt wipe off my happy-to-be-back grin which has been on my face since monday
fri: ok, back to doing the same old things at work again. =)

i need to have more activities in my schedule, to keep myself fruitfully/gainfully occupied. after my 2 rollerblading classes at work, i might want to go blading in east coast! =P hopefully after the lessons, i will have a new method of stopping while blading. uh, for the uninformed, i usually stop my rolling motion by simply sitting down on the road. ehheheh =P

my jc class did our annual teacher-visiting on saturday, the 14th day of CNY. it was really fun to chit chat with our teachers whom we first met 7 yrs ago, in 1999. i think our class is holding a record for the most number of visits. =) our first visit was in jc2, and we have not missed any CNYs so far. unfortunately i won't be ard for this cny visiting next yr..=| but my very nice frens have agreed to eat on my behalf my portion of the by then 4yr old fruit cake soaked in rum........


photo taken at mrs liew's house, sitting on her opium-bed lookalike which she insisted was not an opium bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home