Tuesday, January 24, 2006

i am so company-sick

it's day 2, and i'm horribly company-sick. i wanna go back to saesl....=(
i keep thinking of wat they are doing at different times of the day, and imagine their conversations. 2 of my colleagues send me email during the day, abt one email per 2 hrs, but that's not enough to keep the company-sickness at bay. today they celebrated someone's bday and i received 2 pics of the bday girl cutting her cake and of the other pple. i wished so much that i was there too....
instead, i'm stuck at another place, so near yet so far, with unfamiliar pple and unfamiliar surroundings. gosh gosh how am i going to survive 9 mths in derby? i mean....at least now i get to go home, see my family and sleep in my own bed.
arghhh

and today is only day2 but i have misplaced my safety goggles.....hope i can find them tm. =|

2 down, 8 more days to go.....

i can't wait to go back..........

wat if i get sent to ieco after the 18mths training.....=`(


*just saw my horoscope in the newspaper. i dont really believe in these coz the descriptions are usually vague, but i read my horoscope everyday anyway. today's caught me by surprise.

"It is true that everything changes, but nothing is ever lost. If you are dealing with a lot of upheaval or unexpected change, whatever has happened before will always be with you in some way."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home