Sunday, December 18, 2005

summary....again

hello...my modem at home only works when connected to the really old pc, which doesnt work sometimes, and hangs easily. =( my more usable laptop is still out of action...and i have no idea how to get it back into a working relationship with the modem.

got plenty of things to say, but by the time my hardware works, everything has to be summarized and condensed like campbell soup. (yummy!)
i just discovered that my boss wears $200 shirts to work everyday, that my colleague looks very different unshaven and in t-shirt & shorts & carrying his 3mth old son, that mr cheang (ex-rgs chn teacher) stays in punggol and buys 4D & that this is the second time i have met him - first time was in marine parade, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, I have put on weight!!

was just gazing at my feet just now and i could no longer see my feet bones clearly! i used to be able to see the bones, when i try to flex my toes up. now i just see bulges. and my tummy has become more substantial! a quick weigh on the scale showed an increase of 500g since i last weighed, one wk ago. i wonder what i can attribute all these to. the beer i had last friday (a treat by some other dept boss)? or all the gd food i have been eating outside of home?

many things remain mysteries, and until i can get the laptop problems resolved, u shall get more of my campbell soup....tata~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home