Saturday, February 04, 2006

i drove!

for the 1st time in a really long time.....

i'm glad to say that there were no major hiccups. (uh, i must add that at certain parts of my journey, there were no visible cars ahead of and behind mine)
i accidentally stalled the car at a red light, then re-ignited the engine. my father, who was my only passenger, said that i shouldnt have restarted with the gear non-neutral. hmm....see? in my last post abt driving, i said i would learn something new each time i drive. so now i know i have to neutral the gear and release the clutch when restarting. when i approached my multi-story carpark, i remembered not to turn too early. (previously i did the awkward left u-turn too early and my rear left wheel mounted kerb)

yay. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home