Monday, February 06, 2006

I’m reading Sophie’s World again.

My bro-in-law saw the book, and asked, “Ay, all girls like to read Sophie’s World ah? I have a female colleague who also likes the book too.”
My first reaction was to ask, “Was your colleague from rgs?”
He only knew she was from rj…

I think as I grow, I pay more attention to commercial horoscopes and predictions. I never used to believe in these “words of advice” which were based on the year or month I was born in. maybe I’m beginning to feel that there are many factors which are outside the control of myself (and my parents), and am turning to these beliefs for solace.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Just wanted to pop by and say hi because it seems like an awfully long time since we met. (It's actually a month.) I've actually never read Sophie's World - maybe I should too...

Monday, February 06, 2006 9:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home