Saturday, June 03, 2006

interesting

it's really interesting to see how my office's politics can change so drastically in weeks, like who is pledging allegiance to another person, etc. of course, all this is none of my concern, even after my manager casually dropped a comment that "you guys will be back from derby"....

anyway, the main thing is that i am typing all this from my new laptop!!! i just bought a acer 5562 laptop to bring to derby and i'm busy installing updates etc. will need some SUBSTANCE from my bro in law to make my laptop really usable. =P

anyway, i am a bit disappointed, coz the screen suddenly looks really small and i feel like i have to squint to look at the words. (it's a 14-inch) btw.... i'll figure some way out. anyway it's 2.3k for 1 gb ram and 100gb hdd plus free 1gb thumbdrive.....not really complaining hehe.. =P

i'm inclined to get an ixus 60 soon, but not from the IT fair. there is a camera shop in toa payoh / ang mo kio which gives much better prices plus the standard free gifts as well! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home