Sunday, December 03, 2006

sour feeling

(no i'm not talking abt jealousy....)

just back from my 2 week italy trip, i should be blogging abt my trip and posting the thousands of pics i tool. but my mind is preoccupied with something else at this moment..

today my housemate's gf has arrived. she will be staying till 27th... i have just moved over to his rm, and given my rm to them. it's troublesome to move, and i wonder how i will adapt to using the guys' toilet etc. my overall emotions are negative and many... i cant pinpoint them exactly. just feel down.

having moved most of the stuff over, i switch on my laptop and sit down at this foreign table. i reach for the 小虎队 CD which my sis sent over and starting ripping the tracks onto my computer. while reading the first few lines of the printed song lyrics, i literally felt 心酸. maybe i was suddenly reminded of family support (and childhood), amidst all the changes now.....
suddenly also have the strength to carry on...

---

i cleaned my (big) bedroom today:- vacuumed the floor, washed and dried the bedsheets, etc. then as the GF rolls her suitcase into my room, she says, "Eh u never clean your room usually right?"

i was stunned. "Why do you say that?"

reply:- "i think you only clean when got people come is it?"

WTF

1. i can't see any basis for her first comment.

2. i dare say my room is the cleanest amongst the 4 in the house. i vacuum at least once in every 2 wks, and i frequently get down on my knees with a wet cloth and wipe the floor after vacuuming. i clean my bathroom with a cleaner and sponge, and flush my toilet with chlorine perhaps once a mth.

december 2006 will be an exciting time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home