Friday, June 24, 2005

yay! i'm happy

i'm going on a cruise over the weekend! yeah yeah...first time man. (yah la a bit suaku). i'm so going to gorge myself at the buffet table. heeheee =P

btw, i love mr & mrs smith! hehhe...it's a really funny show, and as yilin put it, i was very "tickled". =D the two of them are so playful! hehhe

and one of my professors (chew yt) suddenly emailed me, asking if i need any assistance in getting a job. it was such a surprise, because i haven't talked to him for a yr, and he had only taught me half a module. =)

*jump around in joy*

okok, time to clean my hamster cages now... cya!!

btw, jane, i meant that i could go to nus late tues afternoon to get my gown, and hang ard a while till u get urs. then we can have dinner together or something =) must rem to get my transcript from the university hall too..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babes, will be back from st john's on monday and then i'm going to get my gown on tues too..wanna meet?

Friday, June 24, 2005 5:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you're gg on tues? i was asking jac to go on wed night but she may not be free then anyway. ok i'll ask her if she wants to go on tues night.
Anyway, i haven't applied for transcript yet coz i thought the conferment date will only be printed after ur degree is conferred (which is when?!). the website is really confusing.

Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yar, i'm so happy for u that ur prof is gg to help u with ur job hunt :)
and i haven't watched mr and mrs smith yet!! :( grr..

Saturday, June 25, 2005 12:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun watch mr and mrs smith!! it's boring after the first half hr!! so predictable :( er yiwen u call me on my hp can? ive been trying to transfer my contacts to this new hp and it's so freaking frustrating coz it's motorola!!& i still don't haf ur no. in this new hp!! bleaah!!

Monday, June 27, 2005 5:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

Check your NUS email, there is a job opportunity in RR

GH

Monday, June 27, 2005 9:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home