Wednesday, December 13, 2006

fillet-o-fish (3)

unfortunately there is a huge double fillet o fish which forced its way into this blog before i'm half-done with my italy pics.

we took turns to cook dinner tonight, and since i took the longest to do my preparation, i was the last to cook. absolutely no problems abt that. I finished my cooking and knowing that nobody else would be using the pans immediately after me, i left the pans there. as i have been doing for the past 6 mths, i'd wash the pans together with my dinner dishes after i have eaten.

as i was finishing up the last of my dinner, GF was in the kitchen with a housemate, B. she was complaining about how I left the dirty pots and pans there without washing! she spoke so loudly we all heard my name from the living room.

I finished dinner and brought my plates to the kitchen to wash. immediately GF pointed to my pots and said, "yiwen, wash this, this and this!"

I WAS STUNNED
and ANGRY

but me being me, i just said a semi-sarcastic "yes ma'am!!" and continued with my washing as if nothing happened.

it's just not me to blow up at pple. after reading my blog, several pple have given me feedback abt how horrid she is. i have always said to give her the benefit of the doubt, and that she is more tactless than evil. i take my words back coz i'm literally seething with anger. can't wait for her to get out of my sight.

-----

at least BF was nicer. i had to go to the master bedroom toilet to *ahem* do some feminine stuff. he was still in the rm. although separated by a closed n locked door, he could still hear what i'm doing in the toilet. he left the room and went to chat rather aimlessly with another housemate. i think he deliberately left the rm so that either i won't be embarrassed or he doesn't have to hear anything. either way i'm grateful for his act and although i didnt say something like "thanks", i think he knew i knew that he purposely left the rm.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, at this rate, i'm sure we'll hear a "big mac" story before she leaves! (may want to use a mac chicken/double cheese/quarter pounder for the interim stories.. hehe..) perhaps she's used to directing people since she's a teacher. i can come up with a retort like "my housemates never have problems with that", but guess i'll also clam up when i'm really angry.

Friday, December 15, 2006 9:50:00 AM  
Blogger XY said...

How dare she bully you! If I were there I would be scolding her for you!!!

Anyway, are the Italy photos on the way? I wanna see leh.. Hee...

Sunday, December 17, 2006 12:41:00 AM  
Blogger who? said...

hahaha..... xy, u have been trying to get the italy photos done! but i always end up writing abt her! hahha...okok....no more nuggets =S

yiting....makin me hungry ah...!
i also think of saying the same thing, but i never do such things one....=|

Sunday, December 17, 2006 3:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home