Monday, December 04, 2006

mini nugget

Scenario:
GF, BF, housemate and I watching a dance-related tv show together.

Dialogue:
GF: "eh yiwen, u got learn ballet before?"
me: "no."
GF: "u should learn ballet u know, then u will get the kind of poise ballet dancers have."
me: "not my cup of tea."
(thank u so very much.....)
GF: "or dancing also. will become very graceful."
me: "not for me."
GF: "seriously, u should try it. it's good for u."
me: "not for me."
(how many freaking times do i have to repeat myself?)

maybe i'm being oversensitive or just that i have decided long long ago that i don't like GF. in my mind, WTH was flashing all over. her eca in school was some dance club (i could tell from her tshirt) and so she is the MOST GRACEFUL girl i have ever met in my entire sad, pathetic and clumsy life.

--
no worries, i'm not super pissed or irritated; i just wanted to bitch abt her. maybe i can start numbering the mini nuggets along the way...could fill a whole book with them!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she seems quite nasty. aiyar why u so nice move out for them. ask them to get a hotel room man. horrible pp.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 1:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she seems quite nasty. aiyar why u so nice move out for them. ask them to get a hotel room man. horrible pp.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 1:48:00 PM  
Blogger who? said...

don't forget i don't like her, so i have to keep refraining from making up stories abt her! hehehe.... it's really hard. i wanna draw red pointed ears and a tail on her and shove a 3-pronged spear into her hands.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha quick quick. use adobe photoshop! ;p use paint oso can hahaha

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 6:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyo.. she's really irritating.. i can imagine myself thinking of sacarstic remarks to say to her.. haha...

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger who? said...

she cooked tomyam banmian tonight, and baked some cookies. i was obliged to eat the cookies. to be fair, she can cook. but i just wish she will cook watever she wants and stay quiet.

Thursday, December 07, 2006 6:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home