Saturday, September 03, 2005

heehee

got an sms from an ex-Mech eng classmate that he recently met a guy who attended the same rovers orientation camp that we attended, in 2001.

"he claims to be ur night walk partner.. then he got all excited when i mention u... shld i giv him ur number? hehehe.."

uh i really cant recall a face, but i rem the walk. it was fright night on ubin, where the freshies went into the ubin forest as guy-girl pairs, one pair at a time.
it was really damn dark inside there la, and the ghosts were quite gd, so i told my partner, "eh, can i hold ur hand ah? don't run away hor."

yes yes, i abandoned all forms of independence and girl gungho and relied on a guy fren of 2 days to bring me thru the forest.
he held my hand throughout the walk and didnt do something stupid like suddenly turning around to BOO me. but he wasn't a total blockhead either. i think it was a comfortable collaboration. anyway, i prob didnt rem his face coz it was so dark..hehehhe...

i think that was the only time i held a guy's hand after pre-primary, besides alvin.
BUT, the circumstances were unusual.

ok, end of story.

heehee....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm *blushing* for u hahahaha~ I haven't held hands with a guy before leh. So exciting wahahaha. oh wait, unless u count my cousin who was trying to help me ice skate, my dad whom i always hold hands with & this frd who pulled me across a street, after which i pulled it back. oh wait & in kindergarten where my neighbour happily didnt wanna let go of my hand during a game in the pool haha

Saturday, September 03, 2005 5:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why? I can see someone is smiling very sweetly to herself now leh
hee

GH

Saturday, September 03, 2005 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger who? said...

anyway, this is just a fleeting thing. prob will forget abt it in like 2 days

Sunday, September 04, 2005 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home